Sunday, March 11, 2012
The First Injection
Needles don't bother me at all. I have had a ton of sticks throughout my life but it is so different when you give yourself the injection. For our IUI cycles Jake gave me the injection of my trigger medication. For these injections, they are everyday and have to be at the same time everyday. I told myself that I need to learn how to give them to myself so in case Jake is not home for some reason I will be able to do it. Yep...couldn't do it (well not until the third day). The needle doesn't hurt at all...it is a tiny insulin needle, but the thought of giving myself an injection just freaks me out. I especially can't do it with Jake watching me. I finally did it on the third day and was pretty proud of myself!!! Injections are going well and I go back Friday for my sonogram and to have some blood work done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment