Hi everybody!
Had my ultrasound today and everything looks great! The sac has caught up and my doctor said everything looks wonderful. HB was 152! She said the baby was very high in my uterus...they ended up doing an abdominal ultrasound because she was really having to push with the vaginal probe (so not fun). She said not to be surprised if I am in maternity clothes and starting to show in 2-3 weeks because my uterus is already partially out from behind my pubic bone. We want to wait until I am 12 or 13 weeks to tell people so we will see.
I go back in two weeks for a progesterone check. I will not take my progesterone the day before and they will draw my blood to see where my levels are. If they are good I won't have to do any more shots...if it is low I will just keep doing shots. I will get released to my OB around 10 weeks!
This weekend we have my husband's uncle's wedding. We have not told anybody (except those of you reading) that I am pregnant. I will have to make sure I put on a convincing show this weekend so nobody figures it out. Here are the pictures from today....if all keeps going well I probably will not have another ultrasound until the gender screening at 18 weeks.



No comments:
Post a Comment