Tuesday, May 22, 2012

First OB Appointment

I had my first appointment with my OB today. I got to have another ultrasound and everything looks great! The baby was very very wiggly. Heartbeat was at 152!









My blood pressure is not high right now but my doctor is making preparations for me to possibly have high blood pressure/pre-eclampsia again. During my third trimester I will have an ultrasound every appointment to check and make sure everything is ok with the baby. I will have a c-section again and he said we will schedule that for 10 days to 2 weeks prior to my actual due date (Dec. 19) as long as my blood pressure stays low.

I go back at 14 weeks for just a routine check and then on July 20 I will have the big ultrasound where we will find out the gender!!

We are finally telling family that I am pregnant. We have called just about all of our immediate family and some have even spread the news further :).

No comments:

Post a Comment