Today I am 8 weeks pregnant!! I never took any belly pictures with Sawyer so I am making an effort to do so with this baby. Here is the one from today:
Not too much of a bump yet but clothes are starting to get a little bit tighter in the belly. We successfully made it through the wedding without questions, but as the day wears on the more bloated I get. (The dress I wore didn't really help either).
I am feeling pretty good! Still doing the progesterone injections so my hips are pretty sore. Hoping that I will be done with the shots at the end of next week after my test, but nervous that they will take me off of them too soon. I am a little nauseated in the morning and have only thrown up once. Food is ok right now. I eat mostly because I have to and rarely because I am hungry.
I have my first appointment with my regular OB on May 22. I am excited to go back to his office. We had a wonderful experience during my pregnancy with Sawyer and looking forward to getting back there. (Actually I think Jake is more excited to see him than I am) My fertility doctor has been great, but you can't help but feel like a number. She has known me for 6 months where my OB has known me for 5 years and has seen me through a pregnancy. I will be 9 weeks and 6 days and hoping for a good checkup!
We see Jake's parents Memorial Day weekend and I think we will have to tell them then. I don't think I will be able to hide it at that point especially since we will be in the pool. We are trying to make the decision that if we tell them that weekend do we tell the rest of the family too (most live out of town and we don't see them that often) or do we ask them to keep quiet for a couple more weeks. We shall see!

No comments:
Post a Comment