Saturday, June 25, 2011
An Answer
Today I got the bookwork results back from my doctor. We found out that my progesterone level is very very low. In a way I am excited...it's an easy fix. Take some pills and try again. My doctor wants me to do one more blood test to confirm. The problem is that this test has to be done at a certain time...right in the middle of our family vacation in Gulf Shores, AL. Normally this wouldn't be too much of a problem except that we have only told our parents what is going on. It wasn't something that we wanted everybody to know about (stop laughing...I know the secret is out now). We had to drive to Pensacola, FL to the lab to have this done. We left Sawyer with my inlaws and made up a story on how we had to go to the Sam's Club over there. Long story short the bloodwork confirmed and I started taking Clomid that month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment