Sunday, August 7, 2011

Getting Caught Up

Sorry I have been a blogging slacker this summer. Way too busy and somebody said something to me about it the other day so I thought I should update.

Sawyer went on to have a wonderful 2nd birthday with all of Jake's family at the beach. He got a lot of "choo choos" (trains) and plays with his trains daily. We also have to watch Thomas the Train daily. He finished up his second season of soccer and we are going to have him take the fall off. He just played 12 weeks in a row and needs a break. We have been going to the pool a lot and finding new things to do inside since it has been about 105 here for the last month.

Sawyer is now in a big boy bed since he climbed out of his crib a couple of weeks ago. So far so good with that! We are also in the midst of potty training and when he gets that figured out we will take him shopping for his big boy room furniture since he will no longer need a changing table. Fingers crossed that it will happen by Christmas.

Jake and I are crazy busy with work. I go back to shorter days next week, but Monday-Friday again. Jake starts band camps in two different school districts. This weekend Mia and GP are coming to visit and watch Sawyer while Jake plays in a charity event, the White Trash Party. For anybody in DFW here is the link if you would like to go: White Trash Party On Saturday we are going to take Sawyer to the Fort Worth Children's Museum!

Well that is our summer!! Can't believe fall is just around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment