Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Where to begin...
Where to start is hard....it has been one hell of a year. If you are reading this then you know that I either trust you immensely or I finally have had the courage to publish this blog. This all started in January of 2011. We had finally reached that agreed upon time where we would try to have another baby. With our son we had no problems and got pregnant right away. In April we achieved the goal of getting pregnant with our second child. I was so excited to find out I was pregnant with our second child. Since I found out I was pregnant I always had a feeling that something was not quite right. At 6 weeks on May 3, 2011 I had a miscarriage. That sucked...no other word for it really. After that we went to my doctor for answers and so our journey began. I have dated the posts as close to real time as I post until I get caught up to where we are today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment