Well we are now a soccer family. We signed Sawyer up for soccer a few weeks ago. It has been an interesting experience. His first practice (see video below) he did fantastic! We had our first game last weekend which was right in the middle of nap time for everybody. He is the youngest on his team and everybody else is two or just over two. The game Saturday was kids crying, one asleep on their dad's shoulder, and one in the middle of the field just sitting (that was Sawyer). The coach called a practice last night and it wasn't much better than the game so we will see how today goes. It is a great laugh for the parents and when the kids do play, they are really really cute.
It's official!! I am Lauren Wurman M.Ed. I am so happy to finally graduate after almost three years in school. Jake and I got a sitter and went out last night to celebrate. No more school for me for a few years. Jake is doing well and is busy studying for his Real Estate exam....funny how the tables have turned. He used to yell at me to do my homework and now I am yelling at him.
Sawyer also had picture day at school. I normally don't buy the pictures but these were really cute.
Well we are off to soccer!


No comments:
Post a Comment