Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter

I hope everybody had a wonderful Easter!! We had a very busy day. That morning we went to the Fort Worth Zoo. We have been once before back in July, but now that Sawyer is a little bit older he enjoyed it so much more!! He ran around the entire time pointing at the animals and even roared at the lions. He went into the aviary and fed some birds.


After we got back from the zoo we had some friends over for Easter dinner. They have a little girl who is 13 months and we took some really cute pictures of them together. I can't wait to show them these pictures in 15 years.






We were sad that we were not able to see any family over Easter, but it was great to spend it with our good friends! Sawyer is doing very well with his speech and is currently screaming yellow over and over again as I type this. Over Memorial Day weekend we are going to Houston to visit Jake's parents. We can't wait to see them! The last time we saw them was at Christmas. They are even going to babysit one night so Jake and I can go out for our 6th anniversary/Jake's 31st birthday.

That's it for us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment