Friday, February 4, 2011

Day #4


We were home today for the fourth day in a row. Not only did the ice not melt, but we got hit with snow! Here are some pictures...
Backyard

Our Street

Out the front door
Yesterday we had quite the mess. I tried to do a load of laundry only to find out that our drain line was frozen. We had quite the flood in our kitchen. All is good now and after throwing some boiling water and rock salt down there, it is clear and I can do laundry again. We are also the house of sinus infections. Everybody is on antibiotics and on the mend. While Sawyer was at daycare yesterday and today, Jake and I were able to get out and go have some lunch and do some grocery shopping. Here is a picture of Sawyer, he was so glad we let him out of the house.
Tomorrow Jake is going to work to try and make up some lessons and Sawyer and I will be hanging out. One of my cousins is in town from Pittsburgh for the Super Bowl so we may get together with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment