Monday, April 16, 2012

Pencil Test, Needle Test, Necklace Test

Since I have nothing better to do I have been reading about these different tests that are supposed to tell you how many
children you are supposed to have and their genders. So for fun I googled each of these tests and did them. Here is what they said (a little freaky).

For the needle test and necklace tests it does predict gender for any miscarriages you have had and here were my results. They were the same for both tests. 5 pregnancies total and the genders were boy, girl, girl, boy, girl. Keep in mind I had a miscarriage with my second pregnancy so it is saying this baby is a girl.

Pencil test. A little different than the other two and says it can predict/tell you about miscarriages. Here were my results: 5 pregnancies....boy, miscarriage (freaked me out), girl, boy, girl.

We will have to see if it actually predicts correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment