Alright...well I cheated and took a pregnancy test (or 9). My doctor never said you couldn't take one, they just want to make sure you don't get a false positive because of the trigger medication. If you remember, the trigger medication that I took 2 days before my egg retrieval is the HCG hormone. It makes any pregnancy test that you take positive.
They tell you if you are going to test, to start testing after your transfer and you should see the tests get lighter and lighter and then if you are indeed pregnant it would then get darker. So I did that and here are my tests from the last three days:
You can see that the test line (the line on the left) is getting darker! If it was the trigger medication still in my system the line on the left would get lighter. :) :)
Jake and I went to the grocery store today and I bought some "real" tests. The tests above are what we call internet cheapies because you can get 50 of them for $10. Here is what the test from the store said:
No doubt about the two lines there!
And this is what I call the Test for the Husbands:
Now Wednesday cannot come fast enough! I have my blood pregnancy test then!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment