Happy Fall Everybody!! The gap in time between posts must mean that we have been busy busy busy!! Well let's see....
Mr. Sawyer is now a kindergartner! He has been doing great at his new school and really loves his teacher. He is very close to being able to read and loves to buy his lunch. He recently discovered that he can buy ice cream too, which I found humorous! I checked his lunch account and found that he had been buying push pops. He is in the middle of his t-ball season and still loves playing baseball. Here he is on his first day!
Mr. Coop is walking, talking, and into everything! He moved into the toddler 2 class at school and his teacher Ms. Lindsey says he is very good at cleaning up the toys. He learns more words everyday and loves playing outside since the weather has been so nice! He is a silly little guy who makes us laugh everyday!
Jake and I took our first trip without the boys! We headed up to Michigan for my cousin's wedding. It was a blast! We had a great time freezing and catching up with my family. I am so glad that we went and were able to spend the weekend with everybody!
Jake has busy volunteering at Sawyer's school and coaching baseball and things are finally slow for me at work. We are going to head down to Houston to spend the weekend with Jake's parents and do some fall themed activities! The boys are going to be Jake & Cubby (from Jake and the Neverland Pirates) for Halloween this year! I think that gets us caught up for now!!



No comments:
Post a Comment