Monday, November 5, 2012

Fall and other stuff

Wow! I can't believe it is November! We have had a very busy fall. We took Sawyer to the Dallas Arboretum to see all of the pumpkins!

We did some other fall festivals in the area and then he went trick or treating on Halloween. Sawyer was a fireman this year.

The Saturday before Thanksgiving we are going to the Gaylord for Ice! with some friends from daycare and the Saturday after Thanksgiving we are taking Sawyer on the Polar Express train. It is bittersweet that these will be our last family events as a family of three!

Speaking of Mr. Baby #2.....today was my first "bad" doctors appt. My blood pressure was 152/82. Good news was that I lost a pound and there was no protein in my lab work (that would indicate I have preeclampsia again and not just hypertension). My doctor said to monitor at home and if it is that high my next appt. then medication. As long as my blood pressure stays ok at home he said I can stay pregnant through Thanksgiving but he said he couldn't guarantee that I will make it to my scheduled c-section on December 7 if the medication does not work or if this turns into preeclampsia instead of just hypertension.

I am really hoping to make it until my scheduled c-section. All of our plans for the next 6 weeks revolve around that date. Mr. Baby is currently transverse (sideways) which is not a huge deal since I am having a c-section and around 6 pounds. Sonogram on November 19 to check growth and placenta function.

That's all the info. for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment